Personalized Graduation Flag -Boy Confetti Style
Garden Flag Measures 12 x 18
Image Printed on Both Sides
Flag Only – Stand Not Included
Honor your graduate in a special way with this personalized Graduation Garden Flag! Made custom just for you with choice of colors, year and name.
Garden Flag Details/Information:
- Garden flag measures 12 x 18
- Design is printed on both sides of the flag for any angle enjoyment.
- Flag hangs from a standard garden flag stake or wall mount (not included).
- Extended direct sunlight may cause the flag to fade over time.
- Need to wash? Machine wash on gentle cycle and air dry!
- We strive to process orders same day or next day, and ship Monday-Friday via USPS. If you need a rush order or overnight shipping let us know because we care about what your needs may be.
- Custom Designs are also available! Follow the instructions here and learn more about our custom program. We’d love to assist you with that special design you’re dreaming of!
- Be sure to check out our Tips and FAQ’s for any questions you may have about any of our products. Here you can also find measuring and installation tips, how to care for your items, and answers to the most common questions. Feel free to contact us at 586.716.7606 or e-mail email@example.com if you we can assist you further!
We’re grateful you have stopped by and look forward to serving your decorating needs, because together we can turn the ordinary into the extraordinary.
Blessings from our family to yours
Applied Surfaces: Decals are made from a self-adhesive vinyl material that will stay adhered to your surface for years. The adhesive won’t damage your surface area, but will stick to most any smooth/semi-smooth surface - such as glass, metal, tile, plastic, smooth stone, latex base painted surfaces, and some wood surfaces. Lightly textured walls work well, but heavy texturing isn’t recommended. Decals do not stick well to porous surfaces such as brick or cement. Once decals have been applied to your surface area, they cannot be re-used.
Freshly Painted Areas: It is recommended to wait 14 days after painting before applying your decal as moisture is still present - even when paint feels dry to the touch.
Measuring for Your Decal: Not all small, medium, large sizes are created equal in our inventory. Sizes are based on the exact dimensions of the design. Be sure to measure your desired surface area to know if the design will fit your space. If you have any questions, we are here to help!
Applying Your Decal: Application is as easy as 1-2-3. You will receive an instruction brochure and application tool with each order. We are here to help with any questions you may have! 586.716.7606 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Cleaning Your Decal: Gently rub over your decal with a damp cloth. A mild detergent can also be used.
Decal Color Samples: Not sure what color will work with your decor? No worries, we offer FREE color samples! E-mail us at: email@example.com and we are happy to send out the colors you’re interested in.
Removing Your Decal: Decals are easy to remove! Simply lift the corner of the lettering/design and peel in downward, diagonal direction. Vinyl decals peel off just like a sticker!
Machine washable, air dry. The colors will not fade with washing. Direct sunlight for extended periods of time may fade your garden flag, but will hold up to the weather elements with no problem.
Digital downloads are easy and come right into your inbox with the file attached. An inexpensive way to enjoy some beautiful artwork! Don’t forget to check out our FREE options too!
More Tips + FAQ’s:
Need a Custom Design? No problem, click here for details.
Gift certificates are available and are directly e-mailed to the recipient for super fast and easy gift giving. Spread some love + joy for that special someone in your life!